Saturday, December 13, 2008

Too Many Christmas Party With Too Little Time

As a new mom I am experiencing my first Holiday season with a child. It seems that she has had more Christmas parties in one week then I had in all my years as an adult combined. Wow, cookies to make for this party, pie for that party, h'ordeavers for another party. I made it through my first week of parties and I think I am pretty much done. Stinky had lots of fun through it all. Every party was a new chance to experience a new house, more friends and fun food. Luckily she had lots of cute Holiday dresses to go with each party making it possible to put laundry day off one more week. She loved all the new snacks she tasted and with good naps we had many pleasurable experiences. Happy Holiday partying to all!

No comments: