Sunday, December 7, 2008

Stinky's Birthday Party




Everything turned out to be really cute. Like the party favor's I gave myself a $20 budget for decorations. I was able to buy a slab of grass and cut it down for $2. The cows sitting in the grass were downloaded free on Ben and Jerry's site. Just a little cutting and folding and they turned out really cute. I made cupcakes instead of a big cake. This saved money in buying forks and plates. I decorated (with help from mom and sister) the cupcakes with cow spots. This also gave me the opportunity to make Stinky her own cake. Overall the decorations turned out cute and I was very happy with the party. Minus the food the whole party cost us $45. We had her party at Roundtable because our house is too small for the 40 people that came to celebrate with us. The room that we reserved was free but we had to buy lunch for 40 people. It was great though because at the end of the party we didn't have to clean up the mess.

No comments: