Friday, February 5, 2010

Third Stop: Still in the LA Area but This Time On My Dad's Side

I wasn't able to get any pictures of our time spent with the other side of my family. My DH and most of my family had to leave early heading home for jobs and such. It was just my dad, Stinky and myself. My dad has a huge family and amongst the chaos, present opening and I believe there was a huge nerf gun fight I just wasn't able to take any pictures.

Stinky enjoyed the gifts she received, but I think her favorite part of the day was aiding my dad in the nerf fight. She loved collecting all the little bullets for him and then helping shoot them at people. Unfortunately this was the third party of a weekend the included a lot of long hours in the car, late nights, lots of sweets and excitement. All these added together equals a very tired and overstimulated two year. After many melt downs it was time for us to retreat back to the hotel room for some down time. It's nice to cuddle up with Stinky when she is really tired. I take all the love I can get.

No comments: