Monday, January 5, 2009

The 10 Days of Christmas Travel

On the tenth day of Christmas travel we played snow once more. I was glad this was our last day because I was soooooooooo tired. My husband and I had spent the past few nights up way too late and after a good night sleep Stinky woke up every morning ready to go. I couldn't imagine living in the snow and having to bundle her up so much every time we went outside. This day was a bit colder due to the wind and the reflection of the sun sort of hurt her eyes. After a full day of fun in the snow we headed to a buffet. Yummy! Although I didn't eat as much as all the other Lim's it was still fun to have food choices. The next day we drove home and I had a week and half's worth of laundry waiting for me. Good Bye Vacation! It was so sad to see you go.

2 comments:

Eli's Lids said...

Found your blog while blog hopping. This is the sweetest shot... the sunglasses are classic!
http://elislids.blogspot.com/

Ashley Katz said...

It looks like you guys had a blast. Bella is adorable always, but she is extra cute in the shades.