Friday, October 17, 2008

The Greatest Part of Being Married

My husband and I don't usually watch too much TV but this season there are a few shows we have come to enjoy. But I realized something this week. It isn't the shows that we enjoy but the media in which is gives us a chance to laugh together. I was out of town last week and made time to tune in. I was looking forward to the euphoria and good feelings that the show leaves me on Monday nights. I walked away thinking well that wasn't a very good episode. But this week after tuning in with my husband by my side those feelings were back. I realized that it wasn't the show it was the enjoyment of sitting with my husband and laughing together. The greatest part of being married is those opportunities that you get to spend one on one time together and just laugh. Life can't get much better.

No comments: